Welcome to the nuBuilder forums!

Please register and login to view forums and other content only available to registered users.

"Access denied for user" on MariaDB 10 on Synology NAS

Questions related to installing, updating, setting up and configuring
kev1n
nuBuilder Team
nuBuilder Version: 4.5

Re: "Access denied for user" on MariaDB 10 on Synology NAS

Unread post by kev1n »

Could you add some other nuLog() calls in other locations, to examine variable values?
totoro
nuBuilder Version: 4.5

Re: "Access denied for user" on MariaDB 10 on Synology NAS

Unread post by totoro »

It turned out that some fields had been missing from the nuBuilder tables. Apparently I neglected to run some update procedure after I've downloaded and extracted the latest nuBuilder version. I've run the update, which created a number of new fields and tables. Then it turned out that the new nuBuilder does not see the users from the old one, although attempts to create a new user with the same login as one of the old ones failed due to the record already existing in the user table, so apparently it was looking in the right table. I've manually removed the old users from the table and recreated the desired user in nuBuilder. Next it turned out that the browse form did not work anymore too (the edit one is fine). I've simply recreated it too. Now it looks like everything is in order again, although I will keep an eye on how it works for a few weeks.

Thanks for your assistance!