Welcome to the nuBuilder forums!

Please register and login to view forums and other content only available to registered users.

Caddy Server / PHP-fpm / MariaDB nuBuilder Install Possible?

Questions related to installing, updating, setting up and configuring
nubuilderml
nuBuilder Version: 4.5

Caddy Server / PHP-fpm / MariaDB nuBuilder Install Possible?

Unread post by nubuilderml »

I am running Caddy Server with PHP-fpm 8.1 and Maria 10.5 using Adminer as phpmyadmin replacement.

I installed nubuilder 4.5.3

I setup the nuconfig.php for access to MariaDB but get a white page when attempting to access the nubuilder4 directory.

Is there a way to get nubuilder to work in this configuration ? What is PHP-fpm not providing for nubuilder ?
apt install php8.1 php8.1-common php8.1-fpm php8.1-curl php8.1-mysql php8.1-gd php8.1-mbstring php8.1-zip php8.1-xml php8.1-bcmath php8.1-bz2

Using Apache isnt an option. Have another domain on server that requires reverse proxy. Apache just wasnt working, but Caddy does.
kev1n
nuBuilder Team

Re: Caddy Server / PHP-fpm / MariaDB nuBuilder Install Possible?

Unread post by kev1n »

Is there an error log file?
nubuilderml

No. I have an access log, but no error log. I will get the error log turned on in Caddy.

I am getting this error now,
Connection failed: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1044] Access denied for user 'nubuilder'@'localhost' to database 'nubuilder4'
the maria user has root privileges and the password is correct. Not sure what to do about the error. Tried switching between 127.0.01 and localhost, no change
nubuilderml

Pulled an error off journalctl -f

Feb 06 21:35:37 localhost mariadbd[300185]: 2022-02-06 21:35:37 77 [Warning] Access denied for user 'nubuilder'@'localhost' to database 'nubuilder4'
Only my MariaDB root user account can log into the nubuilder4 database.

NuBuilder is working on Caddy Server 2 / PHP8.1-fpm / MariaDB 10.5 nuBuilder 4.5

Thanks
kev1n
nuBuilder Team

Unread post by kev1n »

As I understand, the user nubuilder does not have the permission to access the database nubuilder4
nubuilderml

Adminer waas going through the motions of granting permissions to the nubuilder user without actually doing it . The PHPmyadmin that comes with nuBuilder was able to assign permission to user nuBuilder and nubuilder is able to log in now.