Welcome to the nuBuilder forums!

Please register and login to view forums and other content only available to registered users.

Scroll Bar

Questions related to installing, updating, setting up and configuring
vario
nuBuilder Version: 4.5

Scroll Bar

Unread post by vario »

Hi,

Just updated to 2022-07-23 and have lost vertical scroll bars on browse forms. I've tried both Firefox and Edge.
To explain, I have browse forms with 75 rows for tables with few rows to avoid spreading over several pages.

Neil.
kev1n
nuBuilder Team

Re: Scroll Bar

Unread post by kev1n »

Hi,

I'll look into it.

In the meantime, add a blank nuBrowseScrollbar() function under Setup -> Header:

Code: Select all

function nuBrowseScrollbar() {
}
vario

Unread post by vario »

Any progress on this? I'm on 4.5.6 and pages still not looking right. Browse forms show 28 lines complete, and the rest is cut off. It doesn't make any difference now whether I use the blank nuScrollBar() function, the browse forms only look as should for 27 lines or less.
kev1n
nuBuilder Team

Unread post by kev1n »

That function has been renamed. Add a blank nuFormModification() function to deactivate that functionality.

function nuFormModification() {
}
Any chance to upload a screenshot to see what it looks like for you?
vario

Unread post by vario »

Thanks for the info. All OK now, have vertical scrollbars on browser again, and browse forms fill the available height.
I use "long" browse forms where I have tables with less than 100 rows - I find it easier to scroll down on the mouse wheel rather than change page.
P.S - difficult to upload a screenshot as alot of private / sensitive data on these forms!
kev1n
nuBuilder Team

Unread post by kev1n »

To blur any sensitive information before you take a screenshot, run this JavaScript Code in the developer console.
To open the developer console in Google Chrome, open the Chrome Menu in the upper-right-hand corner of the browser window and select More Tools > Developer Tools.
You can also use Option + ⌘ + J (on macOS), or Shift + CTRL + J (on Windows/Linux).

function blurElements() {

$("#nulink, .nuHtml").css('color','transparent').css('text-shadow','0 0 10px rgba(0,0,0,0.5)').text('xxx');

$('img[src*="data:"]').attr('src','https://nubuilder.cloud/core/graphics/logo.png');

$("input, textarea, button, select, label, .nuWord, .nuSubformTitle, #nulink, .select2-selection, .nuContentBoxTitle").css('color','transparent').css('text-shadow','0 0 10px rgba(0,0,0,0.5)');

$("[id^='nucell']").css('color','transparent').css('text-shadow','0 0 10px rgba(0,0,0,0.5)').text('xxxxx');

// Tabs

$( ".nuTab" ).each(function( index ) {
		$( this ).text('Tab ' + index);
	});

// Breadcrumbs
	$( ".nuBreadcrumb, .nuNotBreadcrumb" ).not('#nuLogout').each(function( index ) {
		$( this ).text(' > Breadcrumb ' + index);
	});

// Browse Headers

$( ".nuSort" ).each(function( index ) {
		$( this ).text('Col ' + index);
	});

}

blurElements();