Welcome to the nuBuilder forums!

Please register and login to view forums and other content only available to registered users.

Issue with Percona server

Questions related to installing, updating, setting up and configuring
luca.ongaro
nuBuilder Version: 4.5

Issue with Percona server

Unread post by luca.ongaro »

Hi,
I moved my nuBuilder application from my test server, running MySQL 8.0, to a production server running Percona 5.7.
Everything seems ok, but I cannot modify reports. This is a screenshot from MySQL:
MySQL.png
MySQL.png (21.05 KiB) Viewed 2808 times
while this is from Percona:
Percona.png
Percona.png (19.02 KiB) Viewed 2808 times
The "Table" field is blank, anything I type there is erased, the browse list of available tables pops up empty.
Is this a known issue? Any hint?
Thank you
kev1n
nuBuilder Team

Re: Issue with Percona server

Unread post by kev1n »

Hi,

Run this SQL and try again:

Code: Select all

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `zzzzsys_report_data`;

CREATE ALGORITHM=UNDEFINED SQL SECURITY DEFINER VIEW `zzzzsys_report_data`  AS SELECT concat('PROCEDURE:',`zzzzsys_php`.`zzzzsys_php_id`) AS `id`, `zzzzsys_php`.`sph_code` AS `code`, `zzzzsys_php`.`sph_description` AS `description` FROM `zzzzsys_php` WHERE ((`zzzzsys_php`.`sph_system` <> '1') AND (locate('#TABLE_ID#',`zzzzsys_php`.`sph_php`) > '0')) union select concat('SQL:',`zzzzsys_select`.`zzzzsys_select_id`) AS `id`,'nuSQL' AS `code`,`zzzzsys_select`.`sse_description` AS `description` from `zzzzsys_select` where ((`zzzzsys_select`.`sse_system` is null) or (`zzzzsys_select`.`sse_system` = '')) union select concat('TABLE:',`zzzzsys_object_list`.`zzzzsys_object_list_id`) AS `id`,'nuTABLE' AS `code`,`zzzzsys_object_list`.`zzzzsys_object_list_id` AS `description` from `zzzzsys_object_list`  ;
luca.ongaro

Unread post by luca.ongaro »

It modified DROP TABLE into DROP VIEW, and it works. :thumb:
Now, you should explain me why... :o :D
kev1n
nuBuilder Team

Unread post by kev1n »

That view could not be created automatically. There might be hints in the server error logs.