Welcome to the nuBuilder forums!

Please register and login to view forums and other content only available to registered users.

Login error

Questions related to installing, updating, setting up and configuring
mark1066
nuBuilder Version: 4.5

Login error

Unread post by mark1066 »

I am new to nuBuilder. I downloaded and installed it on my PC, using XAMMP with localhost. No problem. I built a small app and everything works fine. I run an online shop hosted by Zen Internet. On the remote server I created a subdomain and installed nuBuilder and configured nuconfig.php and set up a globeadmin password. I am however unable to login in to nubuilder. When I try to login using globeadmin, I get a message that 'Access is forbidden'. I am pretty sure I have configured nuconfig.php correctly and I do have rights over the database. I attach a screenshot of error message. Any suggestions?
Attachments
nubuilder login error.png
nubuilder login error.png (17.18 KiB) Viewed 2729 times
kev1n
nuBuilder Team

Re: Login error

Unread post by kev1n »

Hi,

Are there more details in the server/apache error logs?
mark1066

Unread post by mark1066 »

Hi

Nothing helpful in the error logs. I still have the problem.
kev1n
nuBuilder Team

Unread post by kev1n »

A 403 Forbidden error is an HTTP status code that means that the server understands the request but is refusing to fulfill it. This can be for a variety of reasons, such as:
  • You do not have permission to access the requested resource.
  • The requested resource does not exist.
  • The directory listing is forbidden.
  • The server is configured to deny access to the requested resource.
If you are seeing a 403 Forbidden error, there are a few things you can try to fix it:
  • Reload the page. Sometimes, a 403 error can be caused by a temporary glitch. Reloading the page may fix the problem.
  • Check the URL. Make sure that you are entering the correct URL. A typo in the URL can sometimes cause a 403 error.
  • Clear your browser cache. Your browser may be caching an outdated version of the page, which could be causing the 403 error. To clear your browser cache, follow the instructions for your specific browser.
  • Contact the website owner. If you have tried all of the above and you are still seeing a 403 error, you may need to contact the website owner to ask for help.
If you are the website owner and you are seeing a 403 error on your own website, there are a few things you can check:
  • Make sure that the requested resource exists. If the requested resource does not exist, the server will return a 403 error.
  • Check the file permissions. Make sure that the user or group that the web server is running under has permission to access the requested resource.
  • Check the .htaccess file. If you have an .htaccess file, make sure that it is not configured to deny access to the requested resource.
  • Check your security plugins. If you are using any security plugins, make sure that they are not configured to block access to the requested resource.
If you are still having trouble fixing a 403 Forbidden error, you may need to contact your web host for assistance.