Welcome to the nuBuilder forums!

Please register and login to view forums and other content only available to registered users.

I can't open PhpMyAdmin from the main form

Questions related to installing, updating, setting up and configuring
kknm

I can't open PhpMyAdmin from the main form

Unread post by kknm »

I can't open PhpMyAdmin from the main form after the last update.V.4.5-2023.09.18.02
UBUNTU
PHP version: 7.4.33

ERROR:
Warning: require(/var/www/kknmkomp/core/libs/nudb/vendor/composer/../paragonie/sodium_compat/autoload.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/kknmkomp/core/libs/nudb/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 71

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/var/www/kknmkomp/core/libs/nudb/vendor/composer/../paragonie/sodium_compat/autoload.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /var/www/kknmkomp/core/libs/nudb/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 71
kev1n
nuBuilder Team
nuBuilder Version: 4.5

Re: I can't open PhpMyAdmin from the main form

Unread post by kev1n »

The error message indicates that PHP cannot open the file autoload.php due to permission issues. This could be because the file is owned by a different user or group, or because the file permissions are set incorrectly.

To fix this issue, you can try the following:

1. Check the file ownership and permissions. Make sure that the file is owned by the user or group that is running PHP. You can use the following commands to check the file ownership and permissions:

Code: Select all

ls -l /var/www/kknmkomp/core/libs/nudb/vendor/composer/../paragonie/sodium_compat/autoload.php
sudo chown <user>:<group> /var/www/kknmkomp/core/libs/nudb/vendor/composer/../paragonie/sodium_compat/autoload.php
sudo chmod 644 /var/www/kknmkomp/core/libs/nudb/vendor/composer/../paragonie/sodium_compat/autoload.php
2. Restart the Apache web server. Once you have changed the file ownership and permissions, you need to restart the Apache web server for the changes to take effect. You can use the following command to restart the Apache web server:

Code: Select all

sudo systemctl restart apache2

3. Try to open phpMyAdmin again. If you have followed the steps above correctly, you should be able to open phpMyAdmin without any errors.

If you are still having trouble opening phpMyAdmin, you can try searching for more help online or contacting your hosting provider.
kknm

Unread post by kknm »

Everything worked out.
Thanks !
kev1n
nuBuilder Team

Unread post by kev1n »

PS: The answer comes from AI ;)
kknm

Unread post by kknm »

I hurried to rejoice.
There is another nubuilder server on my local network. After updating it, another error appeared:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'PhpMyAdmin\MoTranslator\Cache\InMemoryCache' not found in /var/www/report/core/libs/nudb/vendor/phpmyadmin/motranslator/src/Loader.php:239 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/report/core/libs/nudb/vendor/phpmyadmin/motranslator/src/functions.php(99): PhpMyAdmin\MoTranslator\Loader->getTranslator() #1 /var/www/report/core/libs/nudb/libraries/classes/Sanitize.php(203): __() #2 /var/www/report/core/libs/nudb/libraries/classes/Message.php(621): PhpMyAdmin\Sanitize::sanitizeMessage() #3 /var/www/report/core/libs/nudb/libraries/classes/Message.php(686): PhpMyAdmin\Message::decodeBB() #4 /var/www/report/core/libs/nudb/libraries/classes/Error.php(264): PhpMyAdmin\Message->getMessage() #5 /var/www/report/core/libs/nudb/libraries/classes/ErrorHandler.php(281): PhpMyAdmin\Error->getHash() #6 /var/www/report/core/libs/nudb/libraries/classes/ErrorHandler.php(228): PhpMyAdmin\ErrorHandler->addError() #7 /var/www/report/core/libs/nudb/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php(571): PhpMyAdmin\ErrorHandler->handleError() # in /var/www/report/core/libs/nudb/vendor/phpmyadmin/motranslator/src/Loader.php on line 239
kev1n
nuBuilder Team

Unread post by kev1n »

You could try this: viewtopic.php?p=28722#p28722
kknm

Unread post by kknm »

I updated PhpMyAdmin using the above link - everything worked.
Thank you!