Welcome to the nuBuilder forums!

Please register and login to view forums and other content only available to registered users.

Install

luisrojas

Install

Unread post by luisrojas »

I have a problem
I write http://localhost/nubuilder-09.06.10/db/sample/
I put user and my password
I obtain this
Fatal error: Call to undefined function date_default_timezone_set() in D:\instalados\apachefriends\xampp\htdocs\nubuilder-09.06.10\productionnu2\common.php on line 54
Why??
michael

Re: Install

Unread post by michael »

The date_default_timezone_set() function is only available in PHP version 5.1.0 and later. You can detect the version of PHP you have installed by using the following script.

Code: Select all

<?php

phpinfo();

?>
If your PHP version is earlier than 5.1.0 and you cannot upgrade, you can safely comment out the call to setClientTimeZone() in common.php. PHP will then default to the timezone set in php.ini rather than the timezone in the zzsys_setup->set_timezone field of the nuBuilder database you are using.
OldDuffer

Unread post by OldDuffer »

phpadmin.php does not always give you the actual version of MySQL.

On my ISP the only reference given in the phpadmin report for SQL is Client API version 5.0.51a, for MySQLi is Client API library version 5.0.51a & Client API header version 5.0.51a.

However the actual version of MySQL is Server version: 4.1.11-Debian_4sarge7-log. This info is from an ISP Infrastructure Engineer at my ISP and can also be seen in phpMyAdmin.
Hope this helps.
ttfn Bob. MySQL V4.1.11 PHP V5.2.6 Linux V2.6.26 plus.net
admin
Site Admin
nuBuilder Version: 4.5

Unread post by admin »