Welcome to the nuBuilder forums!

Please register and login to view forums and other content only available to registered users.

Mysql error on Sample.sql installation

pcmsoft

Mysql error on Sample.sql installation

Unread post by pcmsoft »

Hi,

I'm try install nuBuilder on WinXP (xampp 1.7.1) and running Sample.sql I get the following:

ERROR
SQL Query:

INSERT INTO `zzsys_object` VALUES ('1455245046ba04','object','','0','','1',10,'','sob_all_access_key',NULL,NULL,'','','','','',NULL,170,10,'All','Access Key','text',NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,'',0.00,'','',1.00,NULL,'','',NULL,'',NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,'1',NULL,NULL,NULL),('1455245046ba0b','object','','0','','1',10,'','sob_all_class','','','','','','','',NULL,160,10,'All','Style','dropdown',NULL,NULL,NULL,0,0.00,0,NULL,'',NULL,NULL,'','',NULL,0.00,'','',8.00,'','','','SELECT sst_class, sst_class FROM zzsys_style ORDER BY sst_class','',NULL,NULL,NULL,'','','',0.00,'','','','',0,0.00,NULL,'',NULL,'','',0.00,'','','',0.00,NULL,NULL,'','','','','','','',[...]

MySQL returned:

#2013 - Lost connection to MySQL server during query

Any idea or tip?

Thanks in advance,

Pablo
michael

Re: Mysql error on Sample.sql installation

Unread post by michael »

Hi Pablo,

I've done a few tests of my own, and I haven't been able to reproduce that error with an XP virtual machine running xampp 1.7.1. I tried using both phpMyAdmin and the command line to run the SQL file and didn't experience any problems. The import completed after about 2 seconds.

What was the way which you tried running sample.sql?

Michael