Welcome to the nuBuilder forums!

Please register and login to view forums and other content only available to registered users.

I use it for CMS'ng!

JeffTaylor

I use it for CMS'ng!

Unread post by JeffTaylor »

Hey guys, just thought i'd take a moment to say that i've built a few databases with nuBuilder, but the recent one i'm currently developing is a full Company Management System for a company that conducts training sessions.

It looks after the finances (although I have it exporting to a CSV for MYOB), it looks after the online registration (dynamically inserting dates + venues) and autoresponder to the registration, sign in sheets for the training day + printing certificates for successful trainees.

It also sends out a reminder to the clients when their qualification is about to run out, so the company can get the repeat business and immersion from their clients.

I've just been asked to make it also send out a daily reminder / task lisk for the trainers for what they have to do to get the training day all set up --> ahh i love CRONS.

Next up i'll be using it to design a series of reports that will allow the company to get full information on stats and exception reporting, and send out reminders to those clients that havent paid.
admin
Site Admin
nuBuilder Version: 4.5

Re: I use it for CMS'ng!

Unread post by admin »

Jeff,

That's great news, the more people using it the better.

In the next couple of days we will have a new plug-in which is a wizard for setting out very basic forms and subforms for tables that already exist in mysql.

AND

Soon it will be compatible with iPhone's Safari.

BTW if you are happy to share it, we would love to have a copy of the export you've written that feeds into MYOB.

regards

Steven
jdeben66

Unread post by jdeben66 »

I am loving NU every day I know it better. I want to use it as a CMS. I have my HTML docs in a field and I want to print readable PDF from those HTML. If I want HTML from the report to the screen then it is ok, it works great, but I can not get fully readable PDF, I just get the HTML into the PDF. Anyone has any simple idea to get readable text into my PDF coming from my stored HTML´s? Thank you very much.
Royal000

Unread post by Royal000 »

My first nuBuilder project is a Loan Management System for the bank I work for. It handles releases, payments, and adjustments. And has about 2 dozen reports. I already designed the MySQL database and had a project outline.
USMAN
admin
Site Admin
nuBuilder Version: 4.5

Unread post by admin »

Royal000,

Nice!

Steven