Welcome to the nuBuilder forums!

Please register and login to view forums and other content only available to registered users.

Windows XP Istall

mkingston

Windows XP Istall

Unread post by mkingston »

I'm having some serious problems trying to run the "sample" application. I "installed" it by running the "sample.sql" script from the mysql command prompt, with no errors. However, when I attempt to login with the "globeadmin" user, I get the following errors:

Notice: Undefined index: p in C:\wamp\www\nubuilder-09.07.24\productionnu2\formlogin.php on line 24

Notice: Undefined index: ses in C:\wamp\www\nubuilder-09.07.24\productionnu2\common.php on line 48

Notice: Undefined index: #zzsys_session_id# in C:\wamp\www\nubuilder-09.07.24\productionnu2\common.php on line 554

Notice: Undefined index: #zzsys_session_id# in C:\wamp\www\nubuilder-09.07.24\productionnu2\common.php on line 555

Notice: Undefined index: #parameter# in C:\wamp\www\nubuilder-09.07.24\productionnu2\common.php on line 556

Notice: Undefined index: small in C:\wamp\www\nubuilder-09.07.24\productionnu2\formlogin.php on line 30

Notice: Undefined index: small in C:\wamp\www\nubuilder-09.07.24\productionnu2\formlogin.php on line 30

Notice: Undefined variable: r in C:\wamp\www\nubuilder-09.07.24\productionnu2\formlogin.php on line 103

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\wamp\www\nubuilder-09.07.24\productionnu2\formlogin.php on line 103

Notice: Undefined variable: r in C:\wamp\www\nubuilder-09.07.24\productionnu2\formlogin.php on line 103

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\wamp\www\nubuilder-09.07.24\productionnu2\formlogin.php on line 103

I checked the tables in the "sample" database and all the indexes seem to be there. Also, each time I attempt this login there is an entry made in the "zzsys_user_log".

Also, here is the contents of the config.php file from the "sample" folder:

<?php

$DBHost = "127.0.0.1";
$DBName = "sample";
$DBUser = "mgk";
$DBPassword = "f76ritz";
$DBGlobeadminPassword = "f76ritz";

?>

Help, what am I doing wrong? I can't seem to find any documentation for Windows, so made do as much as possible with the linux docs.

Thanks,

Merrill
michael

Re: Windows XP Istall

Unread post by michael »

Hi Merrill,

The error notices you are seeing can be prevented by changing the display_errors option in your php.ini.

Code: Select all

display_errors = Off
At the moment there isn't any documentation specific to Windows, but I am working on this and it will be available soon. I'll let you know when it is ready.

Every time a user logs in or out, a record is saved in the zzsys_user_log table. This feature was added to allow for simple usage monitoring.

Let me know if you still have trouble after changing php.ini.

Michael
mkingston

Michael:

Okay, I changed display_errors to "no", stopped and restarted all servers (wamp) and tried it again. The errors no longer appear, but when I sign in as "globeadmin" I am presented with a completely blank screen. It has absolutely nothing on it. Not even a logo, message, or button to press.

Thanks,

Merrill
michael

Unread post by michael »

Merrill,

Which web browser are you using to view your nuBuilder site?

When nuBuilder checks the user name and password and they are correct, it outputs a blank web page with some JavaScript which will open a popup window that loads the site. Do you have popups enabled in your browser?

Michael
mkingston

Micheal:

That did the trick. Thank you very much!

Merrill
sarahjoe

Unread post by sarahjoe »

When nuBuilder checks the user name and password and they are correct, it outputs a blank web page with some JavaScript which will open a popup window that loads the site. Do you have popups enabled in your browser?
admin
Site Admin
nuBuilder Version: 4.5

Unread post by admin »