Welcome to the nuBuilder forums!

Please register and login to view forums and other content only available to registered users.

Undefined index: c ...

allanmitch

Undefined index: c ...

Unread post by allanmitch »

Hi,

I'm having a problem getting nuBuilder to run after installation. I've installed nuBuilder as well as the sample databases. I'm able to access the http://localhost/index.php page and have the 3 options presented:
Login to Sample
Login to Sample Debtors
Login to Video Training
Clicking on any of the 3 gets me to a login page. But upon entering
USERNAME globeadmin
PASSWORD sampleglobeadmin
I get a popup window that has the following messages:

Code: Select all

Notice: Undefined index: c in /opt/lampp/htdocs/productionnu2/nubuilder.php on line 24
Notice: Undefined index: d in /opt/lampp/htdocs/productionnu2/nubuilder.php on line 25
Notice: Undefined index: debug in /opt/lampp/htdocs/productionnu2/nubuilder.php on line 26
Notice: Undefined index: nuRunQuery in /opt/lampp/htdocs/db/sample/database.php on line 13
I'm running XAMPP 1.7.4 on Ubuntu 10.04. I've wiped out my XAMPP installation and reinstalled as well as reinstalled nubuilder-11.03.22.tar.gz. But I get the same error message regardless. This is not the first time this problem has been reported. At the bottom http://forums.nubuilder.cloud/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2548 exactly the same problem was described, but this time on a Windows machine running XAMPP. Unfortunately, no resolution was described.

Any suggestions?

Allan
pickle_jimmy

Re: Undefined index: c ...

Unread post by pickle_jimmy »

Hi Allanmitch,

Sorry that this problem slipped through on another occasion without response...

The output you are seeing are Code Notices that are alerting you to the fact that in nubuilder.php there are some 'GET' variables that haven't received values.

In order to turn off these notices (and use nuBuilder), edit your php.ini file and change the line that says

error_reporting = E_ALL

to

error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE

This line should not have a semicolon (;) in front of it, and you are telling php to report ALL errors and not (~) notices.

After you have changed the php.ini, you'll need to restart Apache.

Cheers

Pickle Jimmy