Welcome to the nuBuilder forums!

Please register and login to view forums and other content only available to registered users.

Installation Document and Login Issues

dschla01

Installation Document and Login Issues

Unread post by dschla01 »

My buid: 12.02.15

The installation document for Linux is not accurate or it does not collaborate with this build. In the documentation it states the floowing:

Import the sample debtors site database into MySQL. This will create a database
and user named `sampledebtors'.

# mysql -uroot -p[MYSQL ROOT PASSWORD] < [YOUR WEB ROOT]/sampledebtors.sql

Import the nuvideo site database into MySQL. This will create a database
and user named `nuvideo'.

In the build above, there is no sample debtors database nor is there a nuvideo database. Because of this I am not sure if my problem is that I am missing files or what. I am able to bring up the following index.php as mentioned in the INSTALL file:

Login to Sample
Login to Sample nuFinancial

THen I get to the login page for each application. Then when I try to login, I see the appropriate page try to load and the login screen comes back within a second. I am connecting fine to the database however, there are no users in the zzsys_user table.

Please help!
admin
Site Admin
nuBuilder Version: 4.5

Re: Installation Document and Login Issues

Unread post by admin »

dschla01,

You are not missing files.

We need to update the install doc.

You should just have

samplenufinancial and sample.

Are you logging in as globeadmin?

Steven
dschla01

Unread post by dschla01 »

No I am not. I am installing this in a hosted environment and when I executed the SQL files Sample and Samplefinancial, I had to remove the top lines of each file in order to run them successfully. In addition, there was not any data created in the zzsys_user table, so I am not sure it is doing any good logging in as anything. In fact, most of the tables in the Sample database are empty. Were these supposed to contain data?

Regardless, I get the login screen but when I try to login with anything it simply goes right back to the login screen as though the users don't exist.
admin
Site Admin
nuBuilder Version: 4.5

Unread post by admin »

You need to log in as globeadmin and the password will be whatever you have changed "secret" to..

(STEP THREE)

http://wiki.nubuilder.com/tiki-index.ph ... uilderDocs

nuBuilder starts with no users in the database.

Steven