Welcome to the nuBuilder forums!

Please register and login to view forums and other content only available to registered users.

Error update from 2.5 to 2.6

ruiascensao

Error update from 2.5 to 2.6

Unread post by ruiascensao »

Hi,

When running the change log I get the following error:

Code: Select all

Error
SQL query:

INSERT INTO `zzsys_object` (`zzsys_object_id`, `sob_zzsys_form_id`, `sob_all_access_key`, `sob_all_admin_only`, `sob_all_class`, `sob_all_clone`, `sob_all_column_number`, `sob_all_display_condition`, `sob_all_name`, `sob_all_sql_run_before_display`, `sob_all_start_cursor`, `sob_all_on_blur`, `sob_all_on_change`, `sob_all_on_double_click`, `sob_all_on_focus`, `sob_all_on_key_press`, `sob_all_tool_tip`, `sob_all_order_number`, `sob_all_tab_number`, `sob_all_tab_title`, `sob_all_title`, `sob_all_type`, `sob_all_comment`, `sob_button_admin_only`, `sob_button_display_condition`, `sob_button_left`, `sob_button_length`, `sob_button_top`, `sob_button_skip_browse_record_id`, `sob_button_zzsys_form_id`, `sob_button_image_on_mouse_up`, `sob_button_image_on_mouse_down`, `sob_display_align`, `sob_button_browse_filter`, `sob_display_format`, `sob_display_length`, `sob_display_sql`, `sob_dropdown_default_value_sql`, `sob_dropdown_length`, `sob_dropdown_no_blanks`, `sob_dropdown_no_duplicates`, `sob_d[...] 

MySQL said: 
#1062 - Duplicate entry '14f3852d29db17' for key 'PRIMARY' 
I have 2 installation of nuBuilder and have the same error message.
How can I correct this issue?

Thank You!

Best Regards,
Rui
BR
Rui
shane

Re: Error update from 2.5 to 2.6

Unread post by shane »

backup the zzsys_objet table.
delete the row with id 14f3852d29db17
the run SQL