Welcome to the nuBuilder forums!

Please register and login to view forums and other content only available to registered users.

Multiple errors when try to login to sample

krackerjax

Multiple errors when try to login to sample

Unread post by krackerjax »

When I try to login I get the following errors:

Notice: Undefined index: nuRunQuery in C:\xampp\htdocs\nubuilder\db\sample\database.php on line 13

Notice: Undefined index: ses in C:\xampp\htdocs\nubuilder\productionnu2\common.php on line 114

Notice: Undefined index: nu_session in C:\xampp\htdocs\nubuilder\productionnu2\common.php on line 717

Notice: Undefined index: nu_access_level in C:\xampp\htdocs\nubuilder\productionnu2\common.php on line 718

Notice: Undefined index: nu_user_id in C:\xampp\htdocs\nubuilder\productionnu2\common.php on line 719

Notice: Undefined index: nu_auser_group in C:\xampp\htdocs\nubuilder\productionnu2\common.php on line 720

Notice: Undefined index: #nu_session# in C:\xampp\htdocs\nubuilder\productionnu2\common.php on line 721

Notice: Undefined index: #nu_session# in C:\xampp\htdocs\nubuilder\productionnu2\common.php on line 722

Notice: Undefined index: #parameter# in C:\xampp\htdocs\nubuilder\productionnu2\common.php on line 723

Notice: Undefined variable: time in C:\xampp\htdocs\nubuilder\productionnu2\common.php on line 258

Notice: Undefined variable: DBSiteGlobeadminPasswordOnly in C:\xampp\htdocs\nubuilder\productionnu2\formlogin.php on line 65

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\nubuilder\productionnu2\formlogin.php on line 106

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\nubuilder\productionnu2\formlogin.php on line 113

I had to manually type that all up. When I click login the errors flash real quick and then go back to the login screen (http://127.0.0.1/nubuilder/db/sample/). The only way I was able to get them all was to use CamStudio to record this then pause on that frame.

The URL that shows up for that error page is:

http://127.0.0.1/nubuilder/productionnu2/formlogin.php?x=1&d=db/sample
admin
Site Admin
nuBuilder Version: 4.5

Re: Multiple errors when try to login to sample

Unread post by admin »

krackerjax,

In your php.ini you'll need to set the following

Code: Select all

error_reporting = E_ALL
Seems to me you have it set to E_STRICT

E_ALL- All errors and warnings (doesn't include E_STRICT)
E_STRICT- run-time notices, enable to have PHP suggest changes

Steven
krackerjax

error_reporting was set to E_ALL | E_STRICT. I changed it to just E_ALL. I then restarted Apache and tried to login. Same errors.
admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

krackerjax

That didn't work. I changed the error_reporting to E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE. When I go to login it still does the quick flash to the login page as before. Instead of showing errors quickly then going back to the login page it shows a blank page quickly then goes back to the login page.
krackerjax

For all this time, as I'm sure you've noticed, I've been trying to use nuBuilder locally via an XAMPP installation. Today I uploaded the files up to my shared hosting account, imported the databases, and tried it out. I get the same issue: when I go to login the page flashes a blank page real quick then goes back to the login page. Therefore I've ruled out the possibility of it being related to XAMPP.

For the record, my shared hosting account I've had for quite a few years, have installed/tested many php scripts on and never any issues (at least none the fault of the software) in regards to installing and running.
krackerjax

Note to self.. Don't do anything half asleep. My idiot self was typing in the wrong password. A real dumb@$$ moment. lol
admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

We all have our bad days.