Welcome to the nuBuilder forums!

Please register and login to view forums and other content only available to registered users.

Access Problem

quaxth

Re: Access Problem

Unread post by quaxth »

Installed the Windows version of nuBuilder on Windows 8 now and it's working just fine.

That said, it's clear the problems isn't within nuBuilder in first line, it's based on the third party installation of PHP in either Wamp Server, XAMPP or AMPPS which have all the same problem with display of the error messages in Windows 8 and even Windows 7 Ultimate.

I'm going to recheck the config.php and php.ini in Windows 8 with XAMPP and see I couls error display disable using that procedure.

Will report back.
quaxth

Unread post by quaxth »

Ok, all done now.

In php.ini search for: display_errors (in my php.ini it's on Line 552) change On to Off and save the file. Restart the service and now the display is free from error messages.

Just to tell: globally, it doesn't matter what kind installation you use, you'll need to change some more settings in php.ini
In: Resource Limits Section:
max_execution_time = 30 change to: 1000 or above
max_input_time = 60 change to: 1000 or above
memory_limit = 128M change to more, I set mine to 1024M

In: Error handling and logging Section:
error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE (should look like this)
display_errors = On change to: Off

In: Data handling Section:
post_max_size = 8M change to: higher value, mine is set to 750M

In: File uploads Section:
upload_max_filesize = 2M change to: higher value, mine is set to 750M
max_file_uploads = 20 change to higher value, mine is set to 60
All other settings seems to good and correct. The changes I had implement to my php.ini were because firstly I was getting problems with upload limits. I than checked the php.ini in details and found that I should change that other settings as well to not get bothered again with reaching the limits. The only change I had not realized at first were about those display errors.

Ok, I'm not an PHP programmer and dint have knowledge about it but from various experiences, I have an "eye" for such and could sometimes find some solution. May my experiences also helps others too.

Now I could really start to work with nuBuilder.
admin
Site Admin
nuBuilder Version: 4.5

Unread post by admin »

Good luck!

Steven