Welcome to the nuBuilder forums!

Please register and login to view forums and other content only available to registered users.

Can't change font in report

admin
Site Admin
nuBuilder Version: 4.5

Re: Can't change font in report

Unread post by admin »

massiws,

in reportBeforeChange.txt the first line is not supposed to be there (you must have added it.)
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (4.67 KiB) Viewed 2649 times
But remove that and it works..

Steven
massiws

Unread post by massiws »

Steven,
thanks for answering.
admin wrote:in reportBeforeChange.txt the first line is not supposed to be there (you must have added it.)
Yes, I added the "<php" tag to highlight the syntax before send you the zipped files, sorry if this make you confused, but the generated class don't contain it.
admin wrote:But remove that and it works..
The problem isn't the reportBeforeChange.txt (it's working fine with Arial or Courier fonts), but in the reportAfterChange.txt.

This is the end of reportBeforeChange.txt file (the class before changing the fonts):
Class generated before changing fonts: 1256 lines!
Class generated before changing fonts: 1256 lines!
reportBeforeChange.png (58.62 KiB) Viewed 2648 times
as you see, the file is 1256 lines, with correct close brackets.

This is the end of reportAfterChange.txt file (the Class generated after changing the fonts in ReportBuilder:
Class generated after changing the fonts in ReportBuilder is cut off at line 1146!
Class generated after changing the fonts in ReportBuilder is cut off at line 1146!
reportAfterChange.png (63.94 KiB) Viewed 2648 times
the file is cut off at line 1146 with "LS?" characters: missing 110 lines of code! :shock:

The problem occours when setting a text-field font to a "dings" fonts.
If they aren't widely used, maybe, a simple solution could look like remove "dings" fonts from dropdown list in Report Builder: so someone curious like me don't make disaster! :oops:

Sorry for my poor English: hope I better explained the problem!

Max
admin
Site Admin
nuBuilder Version: 4.5

Unread post by admin »

Max,

I understood what the problem was (that the file was being cut off) but didn't realise it was because of dings.

I think your suggestion of removing them is a good idea.

Steven