Welcome to the nuBuilder forums!

Please register and login to view forums and other content only available to registered users.

blank database

alainvtr1

blank database

Unread post by alainvtr1 »

hi !
where is the blank database ?
because the link founded in the "creating a new site" didn't help me very well ... :(
thx.
pickle_jimmy

Re: blank database

Unread post by pickle_jimmy »

Hi Alainvtr1,

Not sure what you mean by "blank database"

Nubuilder is a combination of PHP files (in the productionnu2 directory) and a mysql database (which contains some zzsys tables that are needed by nubuilder)

Nubuilder cannot start with a totally blank database - one with no tables. The downloads currently come with 2 databases - sample, and samplenufinancial

The sample database/site is as close to "blank" as nuBuilder gets - this is the starting place

The SampleNufinancial database/site is the beginings of an invoicing system - to demonstrate one of the infinite number of paths you could take nuBuilder down...

I hope this helps answer your question - let us know if you are still lost.

Cheers

Pickle Jimmy
alainvtr1

Unread post by alainvtr1 »

ok, thanks, i will use it.

but the term "blank [nubuilder] database" is here : http://wiki.nubuilder.com/tiki-index.ph ... uilderDocs

the text say :

A blank nuBuilder site database with the required tables can be downloaded from here (external link)

and the (external link) give nothing to use ... :-(
admin
Site Admin
nuBuilder Version: 4.5

Unread post by admin »

alainvtr1,

Thanks for pointing that out.

I'll fix it.

Steven
AndrewW

Unread post by AndrewW »

*bump*

This link is still broken - it would be nice to have a known working "starter database" that has everything that nuBuilder needs to work, but no "dummy" data or extra information that simply isn't needed.
admin
Site Admin
nuBuilder Version: 4.5

Unread post by admin »