Welcome to the nuBuilder forums!

Please register and login to view forums and other content only available to registered users.

Login attempt produces blank webpage

georgec

Login attempt produces blank webpage

Unread post by georgec »

Sorry, I have attempted to search and read to make it through the install but am missing something; I looked at the Pickle posts too.

I'm new to Nubuilder. I am trying to get installed on OS X with MAMP and have read through the posts here but can't seem to get logged in to the samplenufinancial page.

My MAMP is using port apache 8888 and MySQL 8889

I have taken the following steps.
- Downloaded the Linux/Unix Tgz and unzipped to my htdocs folder in MAMP to a folder called nubuilder. http://localhost:8888/nubuilder/db/samplenufinancial/

- I viewed the first 4 lines in the .sql files sample and samplenufinancial to verify the username and password for login.
- I made sure that there wasn't usernames and the sample and samplenufinancial table in MAMP from prior attempts at install.
- Imported the two sql statements by using phpMyAdmin and saw the successful message after both imports.
- verified that the config.php in sample and samplenufinancial username and password matched the ones in the sql files just imported.

Next I go to localhost:8888/nubuilder/ and I can see the index page. I click on the link for 'Sample nuFinancial' and at the login page, I try and enter:

U: nufinancial U: samplepass
or U: globeadmin P: 123

either attempt takes me to a blank white screen.

Thanks for your help.
admin
Site Admin
nuBuilder Version: 4.5

Re: Login attempt produces blank webpage

Unread post by admin »

georgec,

Does phpmyadmin work?

Steven