Welcome to the nuBuilder forums!

Please register and login to view forums and other content only available to registered users.

Problem with image uploading to the Sample database.

kettnev

Problem with image uploading to the Sample database.

Unread post by kettnev »

Good afternoon,

I have just installed the NUBuilder app. with the sample and sampleNUfinancial databases. However I have troubles to display a new index image as a logo but only when using the Sample database. When I try to change / upload image into the sampleNUfinancial then it works fine. I do not understand what could be the difference. I have read a similar thread in this forum "Image broken link" however I have not found a solution - I think it has nothing to do with php.ini configuration as the images work for the NUfinancial db.
I discovered that the files are correctly saved in the Sample db however for some reason the images cannot be retrieved and displayed. Even when I try to change the index image using the System setup form and I put there original number 001 for index image it then disappears after saving.
Have you got any ideas to solve the problem? What could be wrong?
What could be the difference between Sample and Samplefinancial dbs which makes the images work properly in the latter db?
Many thanks in advance.
Vit from the Czech Republic.
admin
Site Admin
nuBuilder Version: 4.5

Re: Problem with image uploading to the Sample database.

Unread post by admin »

Vit,

I am not sure, maybe create a 3rd database and see what happens with it.

Steven
kettnev

Unread post by kettnev »

Many thanks,
we created a new database using the sample.sql script. However nothing changed, images in the Sample database still don´t work. It is a strange behaviour, I cannot even select the image from the list in the System setup window, even though it seems it uploads the images into the databes correctly.

If you had any other idea, I would be grateful.
Vít
kettnev

Unread post by kettnev »

So we have completely reinstalled NUBuilder and now it works correctly...there might have been some error during instalation. Now it seems everything ok.
Thank you anyway.
Vít
admin
Site Admin
nuBuilder Version: 4.5

Unread post by admin »

kettnev,

That's good news

Steven