Welcome to the nuBuilder forums!

Please register and login to view forums and other content only available to registered users.

Multiple globeadmin logins or Dev-Accounts

Tobias

Multiple globeadmin logins or Dev-Accounts

Unread post by Tobias »

Hello,
I want to develop a small Database-Webfrontent with NuBuilder together with some other developers.
The problem is that I didn't find a way to create additional users/admins who have the same rights like the globeadmin. So for example they can't use the Custom-Code Section in the "Forms" form and have to grand themselves the rights to access new (self)created forms, before they are able to test them. And the Dev-Shortcuts in Forms don't work too.

So my question is: Is there somehow a possibility to create Accounts like this? And if not: Can we login as globeadmin with multiple persons at the same time without creating problems?

Thanks in advance.
shane

Re: Multiple globeadmin logins or Dev-Accounts

Unread post by shane »

there is only one globeadmin account however you can all use this without any problems
Tobias

Re: Multiple globeadmin logins or Dev-Accounts

Unread post by Tobias »

I wasn't really satisfied with that answer and tried to find a way to create such accounts by myself.

Unfortuanely it was only possible through some source code modifications, that I "hardcoded" so far. So it's at the moment just a dirty workaround but if i find the time I'll try to make it a flexible coding, which can be "modified" through the System-Settings Form.

So basically you need to search the form.php, commom.php and browse.php for all if-clauses that are "asking" for globeadmin and have to add, that they are also executed, when you have the "Admin" or "Developer" Access Level.

My modified php files are attached below, the changes in the code are marked with a "Dev-Admin" commentary, and are coded to give "globeadmin rights" to all users, who have a access level named "Admins".

Hope this helps somebody.
Attachments
modified_php_files.zip
(48.15 KiB) Downloaded 324 times