Welcome to the nuBuilder forums!

Please register and login to view forums and other content only available to registered users.

Title translations?

Giu

Title translations?

Unread post by Giu »

Over Translations option in "Setup", I can see, transaltaion for the nuBuilder UI is possible, but, it's possible to translate Title, columns and so on, to get a multilanguage application?

Regards.
massiws

Re: Title translations?

Unread post by massiws »

Giu, have a look at this post.

Max
Giu

Unread post by Giu »

Hi Max, thanks for your answer...

Maybe I don't explained correctly, or I don't understood your link :P

What I want, is, to show "Home Phone" for english user, and "telefono di casa" for italian users.

I have a customer having delegations on France and Spain. France are French speakers, and Spain is spanish speakers.

Regards.
Attachments
nutranslate3.JPG
nutranslate3.JPG (26.2 KiB) Viewed 3839 times
nutranslate2.JPG
nutranslate2.JPG (29.63 KiB) Viewed 3839 times
nutranslate1.JPG
nutranslate1.JPG (32.49 KiB) Viewed 3839 times
massiws

Unread post by massiws »

Giu, nuBuilder UI language is set per application (in System > Language), so language is the same for all users.

In the post linked above, I suggested to set language per user (in zzsys_user table), so each user can set its own language.
The choice of the nuBuilder team has been to keep the framework as simple as possible, excluding a feature that would be used only by a small percentage of users.
Giu

Unread post by Giu »

massiws wrote:Giu, nuBuilder UI language is set per application (in System > Language), so language is the same for all users.

In the post linked above, I suggested to set language per user (in zzsys_user table), so each user can set its own language.
The choice of the nuBuilder team has been to keep the framework as simple as possible, excluding a feature that would be used only by a small percentage of users.
Thanks max.