Welcome to the nuBuilder forums!

Please register and login to view forums and other content only available to registered users.

Theming nuBuilder 3 : SAP theme

xavier

Theming nuBuilder 3 : SAP theme

Unread post by xavier »

Hello,

In the past few weeks, I tried to customize nuBuilderPro apparence, in the fashion of SAP GUI theme.
If you don't have any idea of what SAP GUI looks like, here is an exemple :

Here are some illustration of what you get with my custom css :

You can download the css here : http://file.xars.fr/nubuilder/sap_theme ... eme_v1.css
(all fonts, bitmaps, icons, etc.. are embeded in the css file)
You can also directly reference the css by insering the above code in Home>Setup>Header field :
(delete any other css reference in the HTML code)

Code: Select all

<LINK href="http://file.xars.fr/nubuilder/sap_theme/sap_theme_v1.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
The project is far from completed, but I would like to make the folowing requests to the nuBuilder Team, in order to make nuBuilder modding a bit easier :
- Except for user defined proprieties (width, position...), avoid ANY inline definition in the HTML code (for exemple : buttons can't been left aligned, as text-align is inline defined for .nuActionButtonHolder. In browse form, the tabTitle are almost not customisable, as many proprieties are already defined.....
- Each action button should have its own id, so one could affect a custom icon for each action (Save, clone, delete, ect...)

In the hope this small work would demonstrate that how easily nuBuilder can be customisez (once inline css will be supressed !)
massiws

Re: Theming nuBuilder 3 : SAP theme

Unread post by massiws »

xavier, thanks for sharing!

We all hope that the new version of nuBuilder has a more customizable interface and all hardcoded styles are put into an external CSS file!
That's now more simple: nuBuilderPro is now on Github we all can help to fix bugs or suggest improvements.

Max