Welcome to the nuBuilder forums!

Please register and login to view forums and other content only available to registered users.

Unable to access the Application

babukumarg

Unable to access the Application

Unread post by babukumarg »

HI,

I followed the instructions at https://www.nubuilder.net/downloads.php and https://github.com/nuSoftware/nuBuilder ... /ReadMe.md to install and setup nuBuilder.

The application got installed and the database/schema got created. But when I try to login to the application I get a 500 error and see the following error in the http log file.

Code: Select all

[Wed Feb 26 11:29:27 2014] [error] [client <IP>] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1364 Field 'zzzsys_debug_setup' doesn't have a default value' in /u01/DocRoot/nub/nucommon.php:63\nStack trace:\n#0 /u01/DocRoot/nub/nucommon.php(63): PDOStatement->execute(Array)\n#1 /u01/DocRoot/nub/nudatabase.php(87): nuDebug('?===USER=======...')\n#2 /u01/DocRoot/nub/nuapi.php(964): nuRunQuery('INSERT INTO zzz...')\n#3 /u01/DocRoot/nub/nuapi.php(24): nuLogin('globeadmin', 'nubuilder')\n#4 {main}\n  thrown in /u01/DocRoot/nub/nucommon.php on line 63, referer: http://<HOSTNAME>/nub/
If I alter the table and move forward, I keep getting similar error for almost all tables for all not null columns with out a default value.

PHP version : 5.4.16
MySQL version : 5.6.12

Please Help.
admin
Site Admin
nuBuilder Version: 4.5

Re: Unable to access the Application

Unread post by admin »

I am not sure what has gone wrong here, I would suggest to do a fresh download and try again.
ckurlinski

Unread post by ckurlinski »

I am getting an almost identical error. I used the distro from the nubuilder.net site and then reading admin's reply even went and got the newest files from github.

[01-Mar-2014 03:23:14] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1364 Field 'zzzsys_debug_setup' doesn't have a default value' in E:\inetpub\wwwroot\nubuilder\nucommon.php:63
Stack trace:
#0 E:\inetpub\wwwroot\nubuilder\nucommon.php(63): PDOStatement->execute(Array)
#1 E:\inetpub\wwwroot\nubuilder\nudatabase.php(87): nuDebug('?===USER=======...')
#2 E:\inetpub\wwwroot\nubuilder\nuapi.php(964): nuRunQuery('INSERT INTO zzz...')
#3 E:\inetpub\wwwroot\nubuilder\nuapi.php(24): nuLogin('globeadmin', 'nuPassword')
#4 {main}
  thrown in E:\inetpub\wwwroot\nubuilder\nucommon.php on line 63
I'm using PHP 5.3.5 and MySQL 5.6.16

EDIT: Also tried upgrading to PHP 5.5.9, same result. And I just confirmed my nuBuilder 2.0 app works fine on this platform.
massiws

Unread post by massiws »

Problem is nucommon.php, line 61:

$s = $nuDB->prepare("Insert INTO zzzsys_debug (zzzsys_debug_id, deb_message, deb_added) VALUES (? , ?, ?)");
there is no value set for zzzsys_debug_setup field.

I don't know what zzzsys_debug_setup is used for, but I sent a patch to my github account.

You can apply it and let me know if it fix the problem.

Max
admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

I have removed both %_setup and %_nu_setup fields from zzzsys% tables, as they are not required (they were going to be used by nuinstall.php)
ckurlinski

Unread post by ckurlinski »

In C:\ProgramData\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.6\my.ini I changed
character-set-server = utf8
to
character-set-server = latin1

and removed the value after
sql-mode =

and nuBuilder 3.0 is now functioning properly. I don't remember seeing this in the documentation. Of course, I didn't actually read any of the documentation either.

I also created the new database with collation latin1_swedish_ci although I'm not sure if that was necessary.
admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »