Welcome to the nuBuilder forums!

Please register and login to view forums and other content only available to registered users.

How can a user run a report?

admin
Site Admin
nuBuilder Version: 4.5

Re: How can a user run a report?

Unread post by admin »

rnott,

You can add "Run Report" to other user levels, but you have to add the reports individually as well.

Steven
rnott

Unread post by rnott »

The zzzsys_form_action table contains two records...not sure if used for anything. Is it safe to delete these records?

zzzsys_form_action_id 5332beaf659919b
sfa_zzzsys_form_id 53237f3f3fe513e
sfa_button_title NULL
sfa_button_javascript NULL
sfa_button_display_condition NULL
zzzsys_form_action_log_added_at 3/26/2014 22:19
zzzsys_form_action_log_added_by globeadmin
zzzsys_form_action_log_changed_at 3/28/2014 0:14
zzzsys_form_action_log_changed_by globeadmin
zzzsys_form_action_log_viewed_at 3/28/2014 0:14
zzzsys_form_action_log_viewed_by globeadmin

zzzsys_form_action_id 5332df559d39818
sfa_zzzsys_form_id 532326701ca94ac
sfa_button_title NULL
sfa_button_javascript NULL
sfa_button_display_condition NULL
zzzsys_form_action_log_added_at 3/27/2014 0:38
zzzsys_form_action_log_added_by globeadmin
zzzsys_form_action_log_changed_at 3/28/2014 0:14
zzzsys_form_action_log_changed_by globeadmin
zzzsys_form_action_log_viewed_at 3/28/2014 0:14
zzzsys_form_action_log_viewed_by globeadmin
admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

rnott,

Its safe to delete them.

But I'm wondering if they were created when you tried adding action buttons and wether sfa_zzzsys_form_id matches any primary keys in zzzsys_form.

Steven
rnott

Unread post by rnott »

I'm having another similiar problem on the same form that I cannot create Extra Action Buttons on...

If I go to the form properties->Browse Tab...I cannot add/edit/update columns to the browse screen.
When I click save, my changes return to original values.

Thanks!
admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

rnott,

Is it only happenning on one Form?

Maybe recreate it. I don't know what else to say.

Steven
rnott

Unread post by rnott »

I went to the form properties and cloned the form & I'm now able to create "Extra Action Buttons" and add Columns to Browse screen on my cloned form, but is there a way to quickly add all of the objects that were on my original form (90+) to my Cloned form?

or do I have to go to properties of each object and change the "Display on" form value -->to be my clone form?

Thanks!
massiws

Unread post by massiws »

rnott, you can use SQL in phpmyadmin:

Code: Select all

UPDATE zzzsys_object SET sob_zzzsys_form_id = 'new-form-id' WHERE sob_zzzsys_form_id = 'old-form-id';
Max
rnott

Unread post by rnott »

I ran the UPDATE sql, but now the problem has returned so I'm going try to narrow down which object is causing problem
thanks
rnott

Unread post by rnott »

Test Case

If I have more than 30 objects on a form, then I cannot...
1. Create "Extra Action Buttons" (Form Properties->Extra Action Buttons tab->Title=Test & Javascript=alert("Test"); -> Delete is not checked-> When I click Save, then Title and Javascript values disappear & button is not created...
2. Add or Delete Columns from Browse Form (Form Properties->Browse Tab

If I have 30 objects on my form (I'll call it F1), then I go to form properties -> Browse Tab and try to add a Column to the browse column, then the column is added, but notice the width and order field is change & does not have a value for the column I just added to the Browse form.
...then
If I move one of the objects on my F1 form to another form F2 then (Object Properties ->Display on F2)
go back to form F1 properties ->Browse Tab then I can add a column and the width and order still have their value after the save & works perfectly, but if I add the object back to form f1 then get the same problems

If I have 29 or less objects then don't have any problems...I can create Extra Action Buttons & Add or Delete columns from Browse form

In my above test all objects were text objects that correspond to a mysql database field ... also have tested with different kinds of objects and have same problem

Thanks,
rnott

Unread post by rnott »

I have just created a test table with 30 fields...& I'm able to re-create problem...I did this test on a different servers and still have same problems.

I was unable to create/or Delete Browse Form Columns, but I was able to Save the "Extra Action Button" but whenever I clicked the Extra Action button I didn't get the "Test" alert

below is the CREATE TABLE I used...I used the nuBuilder form wizard to create my nuBuilder form with 30 objects on it...

I was going to attach the .sql dump file but won't let me...says..The extension sql is not allowed. I can provide .sql some other way...just let me know how?

...if you start deleting objects from the form then you will notice that problems go away...but start adding objects back to the form then problems will return.

I'm not able to simply recreate a new nuBuilder form because once I reach around 30 objects on any form then I start having these problems.

Thanks,

Code: Select all

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `test_table` 
(
  `test_table_id`    VARCHAR(25) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL COMMENT 'nuBuilder ID',
  PRIMARY KEY (`test_table_id`),
  `tes_test1`  VARCHAR(10) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL UNIQUE COMMENT 'Test1',
  `tes_Test2`  VARCHAR(10) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL UNIQUE COMMENT 'Test2',
  `tes_test3`  VARCHAR(10) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL UNIQUE COMMENT 'Test3',
  `tes_test4`  VARCHAR(10) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL UNIQUE COMMENT 'Test4',
  `tes_test5`  VARCHAR(10) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL UNIQUE COMMENT 'Test5',
  `tes_test6`  VARCHAR(10) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL UNIQUE COMMENT 'Test6',
  `tes_test7`  VARCHAR(10) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL UNIQUE COMMENT 'Test7',
  `tes_test8`  VARCHAR(10) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL UNIQUE COMMENT 'Test8',
  `tes_test9`  VARCHAR(10) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL UNIQUE COMMENT 'Test9',
  `tes_test10` VARCHAR(10) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL UNIQUE COMMENT 'Test10',
  `tes_test11` VARCHAR(10) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL UNIQUE COMMENT 'Test11',
  `tes_test12` VARCHAR(10) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL UNIQUE COMMENT 'Test12',
  `tes_test13` VARCHAR(10) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL UNIQUE COMMENT 'Test13',
  `tes_test14` VARCHAR(10) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL UNIQUE COMMENT 'Test14',
  `tes_test15` VARCHAR(10) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL UNIQUE COMMENT 'Test15',
  `tes_test16` VARCHAR(10) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL UNIQUE COMMENT 'Test16',
  `tes_test17` VARCHAR(10) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL UNIQUE COMMENT 'Test17',
  `tes_test18` VARCHAR(10) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL UNIQUE COMMENT 'Test18',
  `tes_test19` VARCHAR(10) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL UNIQUE COMMENT 'Test19',
  `tes_test20` VARCHAR(10) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL UNIQUE COMMENT 'Test20',
  `tes_test21` VARCHAR(10) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL UNIQUE COMMENT 'Test21',
  `tes_test22` VARCHAR(10) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL UNIQUE COMMENT 'Test22',
  `tes_test23` VARCHAR(10) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL UNIQUE COMMENT 'Test23',
  `tes_test24` VARCHAR(10) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL UNIQUE COMMENT 'Test24',
  `tes_test25` VARCHAR(10) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL UNIQUE COMMENT 'Test25',
  `tes_test26` VARCHAR(10) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL UNIQUE COMMENT 'Test26',
  `tes_test27` VARCHAR(10) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL UNIQUE COMMENT 'Test27',
  `tes_test28` VARCHAR(10) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL UNIQUE COMMENT 'Test28',
  `tes_test29` VARCHAR(10) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL UNIQUE COMMENT 'Test29',
  `tes_test30` VARCHAR(10) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL UNIQUE COMMENT 'Test30'
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_unicode_ci;