Welcome to the nuBuilder forums!

Please register and login to view forums and other content only available to registered users.

nuBuilder and Asterisk

krackerjax

nuBuilder and Asterisk

Unread post by krackerjax »

I just downloaded nuBuilder Pro 3.0 and installed it on Windows 8.1 with XAMPP. Thus far, things are running smoothly.

A few years ago I had tried 2.0. What got me searching is a potential project a client of mine may want me to develop for them. I first looked at PHPRunner, but the price range is just too expansive. I say this from the standpoint of the price compared to other options. Just PHPRunner is $499 with certain features costing extra. The option I was looking at was Scriptcase. But, before I go spending money, I wanted to look over the free options. With free, I came across three: nuBuilder, Limbas, and Xataface.

The project I may have to end up creating will need to be pull information from other databases. For example, the project may have to pull information from an Asterisk PBX database as the project will be an online billing software. I haven't gone through all of the tutorial videos yet, so that may be covered. I'll also search the forums here. All that I've seen so far has been the initial video tutorial on creating a Fast Form. I'm quite impressed with the customization features available. Another option that I'd like is ReCAPTCHA. I've seen one post on here about it, but no one responded. When I get to learning more about nuBuilder I'll look in to seeing how to integrate it. From what I know of reCAPTCHA, it's not difficult at all to integrate in to a PHP form.

I'm looking forward to learning about generating reports as well as charts/graphs.
admin
Site Admin
nuBuilder Version: 4.5

Re: nuBuilder and Asterisk

Unread post by admin »

krackerjax,

Sorry but nuBuilder only works with mysql.

Steven
Rolf

Unread post by Rolf »

in other words, the question for krackerjax just morphed into "can he export the data from Asterisk to mysql". I'd be surprised if that was totally impossible.
admin
Site Admin
nuBuilder Version: 4.5

Unread post by admin »