Welcome to the nuBuilder forums!

Please register and login to view forums and other content only available to registered users.

Two quick questions one for Search & one for Lookup

alalien

Two quick questions one for Search & one for Lookup

Unread post by alalien »

Question #1) In v2, the search field (via browser settings) would allow past searches to be cached via the browser's autofill option. We have one search in particular we use on almost a daily basis and it would be great if there was a way to get the search window to cache past searches again. If this possible?

Question #2)

I have two lookup fields in one of my Add Record forms. They work as they should when filling out the form. Input the data & they populate the other fields. They write the correct data into all fields and that shows when browsing the main form that shows all order records.

The problem is that when I hit "Save", the lookup field & description field both go blank. If I click on that record from the main form to edit that record, the fields are blank in the edit form.

I have tried using nu_browse_filter in the default and that didn't do it. I've been through the wiki, the demo site, & the videos, but can't find my answer.

Help? :oops:
admin
Site Admin
nuBuilder Version: 4.5

Re: Two quick questions one for Search & one for Lookup

Unread post by admin »

alalien,

Sorry but nuBuilder doesn't cache searches.

With your 2nd problem, my guess is you named something wrong - field or tablename.

If you look in Home > Debug, this will probably causing an SQL error.