Welcome to the nuBuilder forums!

Please register and login to view forums and other content only available to registered users.

Is there any tool to convert existing msaccess database

vijay5264

Is there any tool to convert existing msaccess database

Unread post by vijay5264 »

Hi all

I am new to this forum and complete noob when it comes to php or sql and my ms access skills are just beginer level. that being said I have ms access database I would like to convert to nuBuilder but lack of knowledge on codes prevents me from doing that. however I came across utility designed just to do what i want but unfortunately for older version (A2N).
is there updated version of it or can someone help me edit it to work with current version?

Thanks in advance.
admin
Site Admin
nuBuilder Version: 4.5

Re: Is there any tool to convert existing msaccess database

Unread post by admin »

Vijay,

That application was really for just the database tables (not forms etc.)

So using any application that says it converts Access tables to mysql will do the same.

Steven
vijay5264

Unread post by vijay5264 »

Hi

I think that tool could convert forums aswell (i have the tool and it gives options for forums and queries ) also https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThUmUFKXCDw shows converted forms.
i have database of 2000 house holds registered with us (we are charity) and would like to use nu builder main use of that database is.

scan bar-code tickets for various charitable events and send news letterers and information to them printing postage labels.
admin
Site Admin
nuBuilder Version: 4.5

Unread post by admin »

I know,

I wrote it.

The only thing it did well was convert tables.

Just google "convert ms access to mysql"

Steven