Welcome to the nuBuilder forums!

Please register and login to view forums and other content only available to registered users.

Database button not working properly

mlawton

Database button not working properly

Unread post by mlawton »

Starting today, for some unknown reason I cannot get into PHPmyadmin for one of my databases. When I click on Database in the home menu when logged in as globeadmin, up until today PHPmyadmin would launch using the database instance associated with the site I logged into. Now it simply presents a login screen to the site. When testing this same action on the three other database instances I have created, the Database button works properly. Any ideas? The site that does not work properly is idcprodmoddevalt2. I need to get access to the database in order to continue development of this site.

Note: I tried manually typing in the url for the site's phpadmin in a browser window, and it keeps redirecting to the login screen for the site. I don't know why, as I mentioned this behaviour started today. It was fine on the weekend and before.

Matt
admin
Site Admin
nuBuilder Version: 4.5

Re: Database button not working properly

Unread post by admin »

Matt,

I've no idea.

Steven
mlawton

Unread post by mlawton »

I tried it again this morning, and it seems to be working properly again. Strange. Maybe there was a backend process associated with session that was not closed properly yesterday??
admin
Site Admin
nuBuilder Version: 4.5

Unread post by admin »