Welcome to the nuBuilder forums!

Please register and login to view forums and other content only available to registered users.

Lease Car reconditioning registration including showroom

SteveHolland

Lease Car reconditioning registration including showroom

Unread post by SteveHolland »

This application is built for registration of car-reconditioning upto lease companys' standards. The handed-in cars are brought upto standard in my clients' workshop and handed-out again to other employees of the Fleet owner. Employees can login into the separate showroom from multiple software-platforms and mobile phones to select and reserve a car.

My client was obliged by contract to automatize his newly started service and present a multi-platform car-showroom for the Fleet-owners' employees.
Our search for software seemed easy but no suitable program was found, Sharepoint turned out a drama. My clients' multi-national competitor refused to licence-out its advanced eur 100.000+ in-house built software.

After this search there were only 3 weeks(!) left. We concluded I would prototype and build a showroom presenting application. The budget for this new business undertaking was, understandably, minimal.

The Nubuilder online multi-platform system with login control and rights management for the 3 parties involved seemed useful for rapid building.

The showroom was online just in time and convinced the Fleetowner to agree on it. It helped greatly that I had managed to add embedded film to the showroom car-presentation in Nubuilder. This the competitor didn't have...

It took another three months for me to remove the band-aids and tie-rips behind the scenes... . An extra memo function for the 3 communicating parties reduced the (e-)mail and shared spreadsheets to zero. I had -and still have- a steep learning curve being new to php. Everybody is satisfied thanks to Nubuilders open platform and a lot (580) of spent hours.

Here are a few screen shots of the current application V1.01.
Attachments
2017-01-28 Nedfleet PS-04.png
2017-01-28 Nedfleet PS-04.png (13.06 KiB) Viewed 7767 times
2017-01-28 Nedfleet PS-03.png
2017-01-28 Nedfleet PS-03.png (73.25 KiB) Viewed 7768 times
2017-01-28 Nedfleet PS-02.png
2017-01-28 Nedfleet PS-02.png (189.56 KiB) Viewed 7768 times
2017-01-28 Nedfleet PS-01.png
2017-01-28 Nedfleet PS-01.png (640.25 KiB) Viewed 7768 times
Last edited by SteveHolland on Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
admin
Site Admin
nuBuilder Version: 4.5

Re: Lease Car reconditioning registration including showroom

Unread post by admin »

Steve,

That's fantastic.

And nice to know, thanks.

Steven
hanstel

Unread post by hanstel »

Steve,

Care to share your code how you manage the "embedded film" and fotos.

Cheers.
SteveHolland

Unread post by SteveHolland »

hanstel wrote:Steve,

Care to share your code how you manage the "embedded film" and fotos.

Cheers.
Hello Hanstel

I'm always willing to help on this platform. It seems a bit odd though to display all my code without a direct request. Feel free to ask if you want it.

I can recommend Codecourse, learnt a lot from the site and learnt the drag-drop instructions that I applied in Nubuilder Pro.
Another source is Adam Khoury who has very clear video tutorials.

Regards, Steve.