Welcome to the nuBuilder forums!

Please register and login to view forums and other content only available to registered users.

Problem deleting forms

EcoReality

Problem deleting forms

Unread post by EcoReality »

I accidentally created three forms (using the "Form Wizard") that had identical names.

When I then deleted two of them, the browser via "User Home" button looks strange, and I find I can no longer use the remaining one when I click on it; it claims I have some bad SQL (apparently with just "SELECT" and nothing else).

I have checked the SQL in that form, and it seems to be okay.

There are two other forms that are behaving badly the same way, for the same reason: I created them by accident, and deleted them, but they still show on the "User Home" browser.

What can I do to recover from this situation? I'm not afraid of PHP and SQL; I briefly looked through the "zzzsys" tables for a lone "SELECT", but found nothing.
Attachments
Screenshot  2017-02-15 at 16.15.42.png
Screenshot 2017-02-15 at 16.15.42.png (22.27 KiB) Viewed 1684 times
Screenshot  2017-02-15 at 16.41.45.png
Screenshot 2017-02-15 at 16.41.45.png (58.58 KiB) Viewed 1684 times
:::: Jan Steinman EcoReality Co-op ::::
EcoReality

Re: Problem deleting forms

Unread post by EcoReality »

Okay, figured it out.

If you use the Form Wizard over and over with the same information, it creates a referential integrity problem, where the "Field Name" for the button (like "Surveybtn") is the same for each object, and it appears this field should be unique.

I simply appended a character to make these fields unique, then I was able to delete them.

BUG: This column probably needs to be indexed UNIQUE to keep this from happening.
:::: Jan Steinman EcoReality Co-op ::::
admin
Site Admin
nuBuilder Version: 4.5

Re: Problem deleting forms

Unread post by admin »